Wednesday, January 24, 2007

WOW! These girls are good

This may be hard to beleive, but I viewed my Dreamview this morning and it left me speechless. People who know me know how incredible something has to be to render me wordless.

Couldn't believe the incredible job Linda did on it. I spent all day e-mailing people all across the country telling them about it and inviting them to look at it. I have had some tremendous comments and it is no wonder.

When I first heard about this publishing company, I must admit I had some doubts. When I met them in person, most of those doubts left. I can assure you, they are all gone, now.

Lisa, I am ready to talk about that contract....:)

1 comment:

  1. I just saw it, thanks to Lisa sending me the link. It is great! Hey, makes me want to read the book! Got my calendar marked.

    And John, you look so smart!

    ReplyDelete