Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Happy to be Here!!!!

Like John's BLOG about writing about Crazy Horse, I also knew I had a tale to tell with Ninth Lord of the Night. I knew from the getgo it was a good story. What took years was learning how to write well enough to do the storyline justice. And, I guess that's what writing is all about. Learning the craft so that a good story isn't ruined by poor writing.

I have high hopes for this book, especially now that Linda and Lisa are in charge of the publication and will have a hand in the marketing and promotion. Also, the book has been optioned for film and already the screenwriter has had some interest in her script from people in the movie business. We'll see what happens - Hollywood is a different kind of business than anything I've ever known.

I am grateful to Linda and Lisa for all the support they have given me. This is the beginning of a great relationship - one that will last for years and years.

Happy New Year to everyone at L&L Dreamspell!!!

Happy New Year to all of our readers. You are what make this life GREAT!

Diana

0 comments:

Post a Comment