Friday, February 9, 2007

Happy to be on board!

My thanks to everyone at LL Dreamspell for the kind welcome. :-)

I'm excited about this book and excited to be working with LL Dreamspell to get it published.

The Key is a bit of a departure from my usual books--and yet not really. It's filled with peril and there's a romance--it just all takes place in...space. I'm reluctant to call it a sci-fi book, though, since its very thin on the science. It is heavy on action and adventure and I hope readers will enjoy it as much as I enjoyed writing it. :-)

If you want to know more about me, stop by the Perils of Pauline website. My readers page is loaded with links to articles, my Letters Home and even recipes (by friends and family. I'm not much of a cook!).

In the meantime, I'm....

Perilously yours,
Pauline

0 comments:

Post a Comment