Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Sassy Southern Classy Cajun

Please allow me a personal privilege in announcing the recent release of my latest book. A few months ago the fantabulous publishers at L & L Dreamspell asked me to develop a cookbook as a part of my Sidra Smart mystery series, which is set in southeast Texas, an area made up of southerners and Cajuns. The result is Sassy Southern Classy Cajun.

Autographed copies of the book are available through PayPal at www.sylviadickeysmith.com and will soon be available at Amazon.com

In the Sidra Smart series, she starts making pickles in the last book. I’ve made the pickles, Sidra Smart’s Sassy Pickles, and sold them at book events. The recipe is included in the cookbook, which makes a perfect Christmas gift. Hope you’ll get your autographed copy!
blog comments powered by Disqus