Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!

It's is beautiful here in Houston today and finally COOL! I'm so excited to have my a/c finally off that I'm offering anyone who emails me, a free pdf of my short story, Do Wah Diddy Dead. If you email me at pauline@paulinebjones.com with DWDD in the subject line (or even not!), I'll send it to you.

I'm also thrilled at a new review for The Key:

"There were many characters, good and bad, on all sides of the plot, with most of the characters filling important roles. Sara was a wonderful character, I could have seen her walk right out of the book...I loved the development of love between Sara and Fyn. Ms. Jones wrote a wonderful book. I will certainly put her on my to be read list." The Romance Studio

Hope you're having a fun day!
Perilously yours,
Pauline

0 comments:

Post a Comment